Electra E6 R2.2.2 Update
- Updated Electra to be able to use quantity = 0 to hide components from being generated in reports.
- Updated wire link operations to be far quicker when dealing with large number of pages.
- Updated LadderZone text to be uniform with existing text on rungs.
- Updated first number on LadderZone to be automatically set to middle of first rung.
- Updated creation of symbols to be able to float connection points in sub shapes to the main shape.
- Updated prefab circuits to work better for more complex circuits.
- Updated minor code modifications with regards to LMisc.Trim.
- Updated Electra to disable deletion of default generic component and also default generic cable.
- Updated Electra to be able to use the front most wire during detection of terminals instead of a random wire.
- Updated codes to be able to update and upgrade databases.
- Updated Electra to be more responsive and show messages when dropping prefab circuits.
- Updated Academic Edition codes for better operations.
- Updated Electra to be able to hide more columns on Generate Connection Report, Generate BOM Report and Generate Material Reference Report window.
- Fixed bug that causes Electra not to be able to check for updates.
- Fixed bug that affects langdb when starting from development environment.
- Fixed bug that leaves no suggest cell in wires when splitting wires with terminals under certain conditions.
- Fixed bug that causes error on clicking component button on Edit Reference window when using popup reference window on drop.
- Fixed bug that displays error when a duplicate record is found in OrgDB with the same component name and category.
- Fixed prefab circuit bug that leaves a Delete cell in a wire. During deletion, the shape to be deleted is passed to ensure detection of terminals does not work on the deleted wire.
- Fixed cable tag bug that shows order number 2 times, and inability to show price.
- Fixed out of stack space errors affecting events in Visio 2013.
- Fixed prefab circuit creation error when a wire connects to a sub shape.
- Fixed syncing of prefab formats when a section is not detected.
- Fixed status display message bug that affects Visio 2013.
- Fixed minor import component database issue when detecting binary values.
- Fixed bugs that causes error when using reset document on older Electra E5 template.
- Fixed generation of connection report bug that leaves empty space after hide unwanted columns.
- Fixed bug that caused inability to hide column header using right click menu on material reference report.
- Fixed generation of BOM bug that failed to show the price column if it was hidden previously.
Enable Remote Session
Please email us when you're ready, for us to access your PC for remote support. Powered by CrossLoop.