Electra E6 R2.2.0 Update
- Updated Electra to be able to export AutoCAD DWG and DXF files easily and without errors.
- Updated wires with dots so that user modified changes are persistent and will not be overwritten by Electra.
- Updated Manage cable to display cable name first instead of number of cores for improved intuitiveness.
- Updated codes to automatically setup proper file paths if installer fails to do so.
- Updated installer to install Letter page size on US and Canada and A4 for the rest of the world.
- Updated title blocks to ensure they work on Letter and A4 for different countries.
- Updated title block zones to display better zone grid at the end of page.
- Updated import of component database to be able to handle different languages for layout field value.
- Updated import of component database to be able to detect duplicate information better by improving test string.
- Improved all hyperlinks to be able to better handle html characters in links.
- Updated checking of page names to be more consistent across entire program.
- Fixed bug that affects terminal symbols when used on older drawings, during splitting of wires where wire detection fails upon splitting.
- Fixed bug that fails to show wire link window when user pasted connected wire link and double clicked on it.
- Fixed terminal list generation problem after page name was edited.
- Fixed bug that affects Visio 2013 where property rows and cells are not automatically created when a title block is dropped onto a drawing.
- Fixed bug that fails to remove a wire from a cable core when the wire is assigned to a new cable, resulting in a wire being assigned to 2 cable cores at the same time.
- Fixed bug that causes a single page of cable reference report to be missing when certain conditions are met.
- Fixed terminal generation problem where a page contains html characters that fails to be read.
- Fixed set pin bug where sub shapes are named with a name starting with "P".
- Fixed import of component database bug which generate error when information has single quote character.
- Fixed export of component database when dealing with duplicate component names and unable to sync OrgDB with component listing, by ordering component ID after ordering names.
- Fixed import of component database bug which imports blank lines.
Enable Remote Session
Please email us when you're ready, for us to access your PC for remote support. Powered by CrossLoop.