Electra E6 R2.2.1 Update
- Updated prefab circuits to better able to handle shape formatting including line and fill formats.
- Updated pin sets to be able to edit pins and show or hide pins in one action rather than separated into 2 actions.
- Updated some symbols in JIC and IEC 1 stencil to be displayed better with 90 degrees graphics.
- Updated counting of terminal block to be able to cater to multiple orientation, where previously it is unidirectional.
- Updated document options to include option to turn off wire splitting for terminals.
- Updated cable tag to be able to show and hide cable name and core name.
- Updated ladder zone shape to be able to work better in Visio 2013.
- Updated template to work better with Visio 2013 duplicate page feature.
- Fixed bug that causes Electra to crash when used on systems with languages other than English.
- Fixed bug that causes font changes in NetName and Reference dialog.
- Fixed bug that causes some controls to be hidden under Visio 2013.
- Fixed bug that causes Visio 2013 to ignore word wrap on cable tags.
- Fixed bug that affected deletion of wires when DetectTerm tries to split wires.
- Fixed bug that affects reading of DB file when read continuously.
- Fixed bug that affects pin names when pin names are blank.
- Fixed bug that causes title block data to be unable to sync changes across the entire document.
- Fixed bug that causes title block cells to be deleted when opened in Visio 2013 due to Visio bug.
- Fixed bug in Visio 2013 that causes wires to split wrongly due to different row types returned by Visio 2013.
- Fixed bug in Visio 2013 that causes multiple detect terminal to fire when opening a drawing, and causing a race condition.
- Fixed bug that causes export DWG and DXF to be have shapes that displays inverted text.
- Fixed Visio 2013 bug that causes pin sets to disappear when a file is saved in Visio 2013.
- Fixed bug that causes layout symbols to maintain status as auto generated shapes, which causes an error during layout generation.
Enable Remote Session
Please email us when you're ready, for us to access your PC for remote support. Powered by CrossLoop.